Position: Research Fellow
Affiliation: NUS Centre for Advanced 2D Materials
Research Type: Theory
- Many-body localization
- Strongly correlated electron systems
- Skyrmions and chiral magnets
- Geometric frustration
- Evidence of many-body localization in 2D from quantum Monte Carlo simulation,
Ho-Kin Tang, Nyayabanta Swain, Darryl Foo Chuan Wei, Brian J. J. Khor, Fakher F. Assaad, Shaffique Adam, and Pinaki Sengupta,
- Topological Hall effect in the Shastry-Sutherland lattice,
Munir Shahzad, Nyayabanta Swain, and Pinaki Sengupta,
Phys. Rev. B 102, 245132 (2020); arXiv:1912.12972.
- Strain induced superconductor-insulator transition on a Lieb lattice,
Nyayabanta Swain and Madhuparna Karmakar,
Phys. Rev. Research 2, 023136 (2020); arXiv:1912.04915.
- Mott transition and anomalous resistive state in the pyrochlore molybdates,
Nyayabanta Swain and Pinaki Majumdar,
EPL, 119, 17004 (2017); arXiv:1606.06277.
- Mott-Hubbard transition and spin-liquid state on the pyrochlore lattice,
Nyayabanta Swain, Rajarshi Tiwari and Pinaki Majumdar,
Phys. Rev. B 94, 155119 (2016); arXiv:1505.03502.